Purchase Terms & Conditions
Your purchase of BRAND'S® products from Suntory Wellness Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. on this website (“Site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. By purchasing the products from the Site, you agree to be bound by and accept the following terms and conditions:
- In these terms and conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
- “our”, “we” and “us” shall mean Suntory Wellness Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.;
- “you” shall mean the individual, firm or corporation purchasing the products; and
- “product” or “products” shall mean any and all products for sale on the Site.
- Only persons aged 18 and above may purchase products from the Site. By placing an order from the Site, you hereby confirm that you are competent to contract.
- It is your responsibility to exercise due diligence in protecting the confidentiality of “Username” and “Password” assigned to you.
- All the information contained on the Site constitutes an invitation to treat and not an offer by us to sell or supply any product or service. By placing an order via the Site, you are making an offer to us to purchase the products that you have selected on the Site based on these terms and conditions.
- You may choose to purchase the products as a one-time purchase.
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the prices and other details of the products on the Site are correct but we reserve the right to vary such prices and details without notice. We will not be responsible or liable in any way for inadvertent errors in the prices stated on the Site, and we reserve the right to decline orders based on such errors. The prices stated on the Site are for purchases via the Site only, and may differ from the prices for the same products purchased via other means. The prices stated on the Site are inclusive of any prevailing taxes and custom duties but do not include delivery charges and prevailing taxes therefrom. The prices stated on the Site are also valid and effective for delivery within Malaysia only.
- Photographs and images featured on the Site are provided to help identify the products and may not be an exact representation of the actual product.
- When you place an order on the Site, you are required to make full payment for the products ordered. Thereafter, you will receive an email confirmation message setting out the details of your order (“Order Confirmation”).
- Once the orders have been placed and upon Order Confirmation, we will not entertain cancellation or any request to amend the delivery address as these orders are already being processed.
- Payment for products ordered must be made by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) only.
Note: The indicated RM$ prices on our website are estimated figures based on our internal fixed currency exchange rate of S$1 to RM3.0158. All transactions will be charged in Singapore Dollars (S$). However, the amount charged to your credit card depends on the fluctuating currency exchange rate used by your credit card company or bank. It may vary from the estimated Malaysian Ringgit (RM$) shown.
If the indicated RM$ amount exceeds RM$500, all taxes and custom duties will be borne by Suntory Wellness Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd..
- Credit Card Payments – You will be directed to a third party credit card processing company's website to process your payment. Your payment via such website shall constitute your agreement to be bound by the requirements and terms of the credit card processing company and the terms and conditions of such external website. All payments are subject to the approval of the financial institutions and we will not be liable in any way if such financial institutions refuse to accept or honour the credit card for any reason.
- We reserve the right to (i) refuse any mode of payment at our absolute discretion without having to state any reason for such refusal; and (ii) change at any time the terms of payment for the products.
- After Order Confirmation, we will deliver the products to the address provided to us. However, please note that you are responsible to ensure that the products you order from the Site can be imported into Malaysia. Customs policies vary by country and you should contact your local customs office if you require information. We will not be liable to you if the package containing your products is held or confiscated by customs.
- Delivery will be made to locations in Malaysia only excluding outlying islands, demilitarized zones, hospitals and some locations in certain circumstances. However, we reserve our rights to refuse delivery to any location without having to state any reason for such refusal. Delivery will not be made to any P O Box addresses.
- Based on the list of items you have selected and put in the Cart, the shipping cost you shall bear for the order of the products will be calculated only at the time of your check-out.
- All products delivered to the address indicated in your order placed shall be deemed a successful delivery and orders completed. In the event there is no one to accept delivery, we may at our sole discretion, re-deliver the products and you shall bear the costs for such re-delivery.
- Although we will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the products to you within five to twelve (5 to 12) working days of your receipt of our Order Confirmation, we do not guarantee that we will deliver within this time frame. Any dates quoted by us for the delivery of the products are approximate only and shall not form part of our contract with you. We will not be liable for any delay in the delivery of the products, howsoever caused.
- You are strongly advised to check the products immediately upon your receipt of them to verify and confirm the type and quantity of products that have been delivered to you. By signing on the delivery order, you (i) acknowledge that the correct type and quantities of the products have been delivered; and that (ii) the external parts of the products are in good condition.
- In the event that any of the products is damaged, you may take a picture of them and email us at CustomerCare_MYSTORE@suntory.com within seven (7) days from the date of your receipt of the products (together with the gifts and premiums as applicable). Such damaged products refer to products which contain internal damage. Upon receipt of your return request within the stated timeframe, we will assess if the products are eligible for return or refund and notify you if they are not eligible for return or refund. If the products are eligible for return or refund, we will offer to:
We shall not be obliged to entertain your request for return or refund after such 7-day period.
- replace the damaged products or arrange for the re-delivery, collection and/or the return of the damaged products; or
- refund the value of the damaged products.
- All ownership and title to the products you have purchased shall pass to you at the point and time at which such products leave our premises, subject always to full and effective payment for the product being received by us.
- All risk of loss and/or damage to the products you have purchased shall pass to you at the point and time at which such products leave our premises.
- You agree that the products purchased from the Site are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products. We reserve the right to reject orders for large quantities.
- To the extent allowed by applicable laws and regulations, our total liability in respect of your purchase of products via the Site and any other related event, whether in contract, tort or otherwise (including without limitation for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in the products or any non-compliance or other breach of our obligations hereunder, but excluding death or personal injury caused by any negligence our part) shall not in any event exceed the total price paid for the purchase of the products. We shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage under or in relation to the purchase of products (whether such liability arises due to negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation or for any other reason) or for any loss caused by any of our staff, servants, agents, vendors or customer service staff.
- You purchase the products from this Site at your own risk. Products sold at this Site are sold “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms as to title, quality, merchantability and fitness for purpose, so far as permissible by law. The provisions of the Malaysian Sale of Goods Act 1957 are expressly excluded from this agreement.
- You agree to indemnify us and keep us fully and effectively indemnified against any loss of or damage to any property or injury to or death of any persons caused by any default, negligence act or omission or wilful misconduct on your part or by the breach of your contractual obligations arising out of these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to amend, vary and change these terms and conditions at our discretion at any time without notice to you. Your continued use of the Site and the placing of orders thereby shall be construed as your acceptance of any such amendments, variations and changes to these terms and conditions.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by you arising from our delay in fulfilling or failure to fulfil or otherwise discharge any of our obligations hereunder to the extent that such delay or failure is caused by any circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
- We reserve the right to limit, cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our terms and conditions or any applicable laws or regulations.
- We shall not be liable to you for any delay or failure to perform our obligations if the performance of our obligations is prevented by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason by any court having competent jurisdiction, these terms and conditions shall remain otherwise in full force apart from such provision which shall be deemed deleted.
- These terms and conditions together with your Notification and our Order Confirmation constitute the entire Agreement between you and us in relation to your purchase of the products and supersede any and all statements or other agreements, whether written or oral, between you and us.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, including without limitation any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- A person who is not a party to the purchase has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act, (Cap. 53B) of Singapore to enforce any term of the purchase. (for Singapore only).
- Any feedback with regards to your experience in ordering via this Site should be sent to:
Suntory Wellness Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
Email address: CustomerCare_MYSTORE@suntory.com